zaterdag 2 januari 2010

Happy New Year to you all!






Photography: by me

Best whishes to you all!

Make a stunning year of it with a lot of beautifull memories, stories, reached goals, and much more!

This year our parents gave us the oppurtunity to gave a "nonparentsparty" in another living room haha, so we could invite our friends, it was a great night! It's weird what a feeling of luck came to me when the new year started, with all the beautifull fireworks (unless the hard booming noise of it wich I cursed all day long haha), and with such loving people around us. A night to remember haha.

Oh by the way, I discovered I am a horrible fireworksphotographer haha, too bad.

Always people talk about good intentions for the year, I don't have them, I always say because I won't keep myself to it, but this year is different haha. I didn't realized how much goals I have this year, graduate, going to study at the art academy or something, lose some weight, and much more! haha.

Do you have good intentions or goals for this year? Tell me!

Love Charlotte

5 opmerkingen:

  1. heeey!
    ja ik weet wel wie jij bent:) ik heb je ooit ontmoet toen je een stukje met mij en birgit mee fietste! haha (weet je denk ik niet meer)
    maar goed leuke blog, leuk stukje!
    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'VE LOVED IT, was echt een hele leuke avond.
    Ik heb je naam even veranderd hahaah gekkie.

    xx Birgit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ja ik vind het ook echt heeel vet klinken! cool meid en ja ik heb je mailtje gekregen maar ik kan je nog niet toevoegen aan msn ofzo, mijn mail doet een beetje raar. Maar ik kan natuurlijk wel de foto's al versturen of heb je ze ondertussen al gekregen van de rest?

    xxx Birgit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. CAN SSEE YOUR HAVING A GOOD TIME

    XOXO
    L.R.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen