dinsdag 9 februari 2010

Jimmy Choo!





Hola!

Oh I'm so happy when I came home today, and this package from h&m was waiting for me!
I wanted those shoes for a long time, and so I had to save my money haha (I'm horrible in that part). Normally I do'nt really buy brand clothing and shoes, but those stole my heart.

As I promised I made the pictures whose where the inspiration of my previous post.. Too bad it's too late now to photoshop them and to post them, but hey, tomorrow another day!

Love Charlotte

3 opmerkingen:

  1. fancy shoeeeezzz <3
    I got a pair of red vintage shoes with some flowers on them and i can't wait to get to wear them [it's too cold too wear them now:D]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. haha, ja ik had precies hetzelfde, normaal heb ik het niet zo op merk kleding maar deze schoenen hebben mijn hart gestolen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ze zijn inderdaad echt leuk!
    Ook'n leuke blog heb je!



    * PLEASE CHECK MY BLOG *
    http://glamour-bbey.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen